IOD Decor mould - Fleur De Lis
SOLD OUT due mid October - can be pre ordered
IOD silicon moulds for beautifully dimensional vintagey baroque moulds to embellish your décor and craft projects. They work with many types of media- air dry clay, polymer clay, earthen clay, hot glue, including food (food safe). Practically any moulding medium.
Silicon moulds are bendable and clean easily.
6 x 10 inches
See below for how to use the moulds, as well as our recommended glue and paper clay options
So easy to use the IOD decor moulds
- dust mould tray with cornflower, babypowder or arrowroot to help release clay - not always necessary
- fill tray with clay
- bend and flex tray to release mould
- glue to surface - recommend using a pva or tacky glue
- recommend gluing when mould is still wet
- can be painted while still wet